July 12th 1993
New York City, New York
She is a Greek demigod daughter of Athena and Frederick Chase. She is also the head counselor of Athena's cabin and the architect of Olympus. She is also the main love interest to the son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson,(see Percabeth).
CHARACTER HISTORY: Edit
Before Birth Edit
Annabeth's father, Frederick Chase, met Athena, the goddess of wisdom, battle, and handicrafts, while he was studying history at Harvard. Athena helped him get through his studies and, consequently, they fell in love. Shortly after, in 1993, as a gift to Frederick, Athena sent him Annabeth. She appeared on Frederick's doorstep in a golden cradle carried down from Olympus by Zephyros, the west wind. She was considered a "brainchild" like all other children of Athena, which means that they were born from the thoughts of the goddess. Her father asked Athena to take Annabeth to Olympus and raise her there, as he didn't see Annabeth as a gift the way Athena did. Athena refused and told him that heroes were supposed to be raised by their mortal parents and not their godly ones. In the end, he had no choice but to take her in and care for her as well as he could, even though he didn't want to.
"Monsters attacked, we argued, Monsters Attacked, We Argued"
Annabeth was born on July 12, 1998. When Annabeth was five, her father got married. He and his wife had two kids together, twins Matthew and Bobby Chase. Because Annabeth was a demigod, her family was constantly being attacked by monsters, causing constant fighting between Annabeth and her Step-mother, as she felt that she was always putting them in danger. Annabeth's step-mother began to grow jealous of Annabeth, so she soon ran away and met two Demigods and a satyr.
Meeting Thalia Grace and Luke Castellan Edit
An seven year old Annabeth was hiding under a sheet of corrugated iron in Richmond Ironworks in the same alley twelve year old Thalia Grace and fourteen year old Luke Castellan were hiding in after escaping the house of monsters. After escaping, Thalia and Luke heard a noise coming from it and investigated the sound. After removing the sheet of iron, Annabeth ran toward Luke with a hammer and almost brained him with it, thinking he was a monster. Upon finding that Annabeth was a demigod, Luke and Thalia agreed that she could run away with them and Luke promised that he wouldn't let anything hurt her and they would become a better family than her old family. Luke gave Annabeth a bronze knife so she would be able to protect herself with something better than a hammer for monster slaying. Together, they were on the run, fighting monsters and making hideouts on the East coast, like the one Percy Jackson, Annabeth, and Tyson used in Jamestown, Virginia. They also ran into Zoë Nightshade and the Hunters of Artemis, who tried recruiting Thalia among their ranks, but she refused in favor of remaining with Luke and Annabeth.
The Cyclops Edit
Eventually, they ran into Grover Underwood, a satyr, who took them to camp, but took some wrong turns on the way. One of these was into a Cyclops lair, and everyone but Annabeth was captured. Annabeth, after wandering around, found where the Cyclops was keeping Thalia, Luke and Grover. They were hanging over a pot. Then the cyclops boiled them alive until they looked like fried chicken.
Thalia's Pine Tree Edit
Despite their escape, they were delayed long enough for the pack of monsters pursuing them to catch up. They couldn't outrun them, so Thalia made the ultimate sacrifice; she said she would stay behind so Annabeth, Luke and Grover could make it safely to Half-Blood Hill. It is unknown whether she actually fought the monsters or not, but it is presumed that she fought them and was mortally wounded. Zeus, feeling sorry for his daughter, saved her life by turning her into a pine tree, later renamed Thalia's Pine Tree. This tree became a barrier for the camp against monsters and mortals unless they were invited over the barrier by someone from inside the camp.
Hearing the Prophecy Edit
Three years later, when Annabeth was ten years old, she heard the Great Prophecy and continued to have nightmares about it. Every time a new camper came to Camp Half-Blood, Annabeth wondered if they were "the one", because Chiron told her that she would have a part to play in the Great Prophecy. Strangely, three years later, in The Sea of Monsters, Annabeth said that she did not know the whole prophecy, but she may have lied to Percy to protect him after being told to do so by Chiron.
Percy Jackson (Best Friend, Crush, Boyfriend, in love with, Teammate, 2009-Present) (see,Percabeth) Edit
"Annabeth's voice caught on the word friend. Percy was a lot more than that. Even boyfriend really didn't cover it. They'd been through so much together, at this point Percy was part of her--a sometimes annoying part, sure, but definitely a part she could not live without." ~ Rick Riordan, The House of Hades
Annabeth and Percy always had a complicated relationship, but love each other dearly. At first glance, Annie and Percy didn't really like each other, but after he manages to beat her in Capture The Flag, she has a new found respect for Percy. Percy even names her as his number one motivation for leading The Titans, and he even returns the favor several times, ultimately resulting in the two having feelings for each other, but keep them both hidden from each other. Percy was drawn to Annie, mostly due to the fact that Annie bears an uncanny resemblance to the object of his ancestor's affection for over a millenia, Odessa. Although Percy and Annie often bicker and don't get along, Annie began to slowly warm up to him as she got to know him, befriending him in the process, and the two being very protective of each other. But she still kept her distance due to Percy's constant immoral and impulsive behavior. Percy and Annie's friendship deepens with time and the two become closer, Percy, fallen for Annie and, developing feelings for Percy. Percy thought he didn't deserve her, and that someone else did. He then compelled her to forget his confession afterwards. Percy is seen to be extremely protective when it comes to Annie, willing to put the life of Annie's before anyone else's, including his other teammates, But throughout the series, he has grown and changed, protecting not only Annie, but her family and friends as well. Annie and Percy became closer than ever, started dating and in Blood of Olympus, hoping for a normal life together
Luke Castellan: (former crush, love interest, former enemy, Close Friend, 2007-2013-present) (see, Lukabeth ) Edit
"He came under a flag of truce. He said he only wanted five minutes to talk. He looked scared, Percy. He told me Kronos was going to use him to take over the world. He said he wanted to run away, like the old days. He wanted me to come with him."The relationship between Luke and Annabeth becomes a constant source of conflict between her and Percy. Annabeth started to like Luke when he gave her his knife on the streets. During the events of The Lightning Thief, before Percy and Annabeth began to develop feelings for each other, Annabeth introduces Luke to Percy and acts shy around him. When Grover, Annabeth, and Percy sent an Iris message to camp, Luke appears on the other side of the rainbow and Annabeth immediately tries to clean herself off and begins to mess with her hair. After Luke betrays the camp and almost kills Percy, she takes it very hard.
It wasn’t until The Sea of Monsters that she and Luke meet again on his cruise ship. He offers her a place in the Titan army and says that if Thaliawere alive, she would have joined his side too. When Annabeth refuses, she escapes and leads Percy to a secret hideout, revealing how she met Luke and the promise that he and Thalia would be her new family.
During the events of the next few books, Annabeth begins to show feelings for Percy, but every time Percy brings up the fact that they have to stop Luke, Annabeth would always defend him. Even during the events ofThe Titan's Curse when Percy believed that Luke was dead, Annabeth had a feeling that he wasn’t. In The Battle of the Labyrinth, Percy believes that Luke has become completely lost to them after forcing Percy to fight another demigod and almost kills Annabeth and Rachel Elizabeth Dare. When he makes off handed remarks after they escape about how evil Luke has become, this greatly upsets Annabeth and she begins to yell at Percy for being so cold.
During the Battle of Manhattan, Luke asks Annabeth whether she ever loved him while taking her hand. Percy looks at her, "drinking in the fact that she was still there" and Annabeth tells Luke "You were like a brother to me, Luke, but I didn't love you." Luke just nods, having expected this, and dies moments later.
In the beginning of The Hero's Of Olympus, Jason says after Annabeth tells him about the pictures on the wall next to Thalia's bed, in Zeus' cabin, that maybe Percy wasn't the only boy Annabeth liked.
Clarisse La Rue (friend, former enemy, Teammate, 2005-present) Edit
Grover (best friend, Practically siblings, teammate, 2000-Present) Edit
Grover Underwood is one of Annabeth's closest friends, helping her get to Camp Half-Blood when she was only a child. They remained friends throughout their relationship, and fought together often. Grover usually showed his concern for her, too. In the end of Last Olympian when Percy is fighting Luke, it is shown that Grover is holding Annabeth to protect her.
Thalia (Best Friend, Practically Sisters, 2000-Present) Edit
Annabeth is best friends with Thalia, first meeting her when she was seven and had ran away from home. After Thalia sacrificed herself, to save her, Luke, and Grover her respect grew. Thalia's father, Zeus, transformed her into a pine tree to save her from death after she sacrificed herself. Thalia returned with the magical powers of the Golden Fleece and Annabeth re-established their close friendship.
Rachel (Friend, former rival, 2008-Present) Edit
Annabeth was jealous of Rachel, partly because Percy would hang out with her whenever he needed an escape from camp, but also because of the feelings that both girls had for Percy. When the two meet, Annabeth treated Rachel with hostility, not wanting to admit that she needed help on her quest, especially from a mortal girl. The two eventually start to connect because of their mutual problems with their parents. While still disliking Rachel mostly for her relationship with Percy, Annabeth still went out of her way to save Rachel from a falling helicopter.
After a while she starts to like her a little more, once she realizes Percy and Rachel are only friends, even giving the two some time alone to say goodbye they dropped her off after exiting the Labyrinth. After Rachel became the new Oracle of Delphi, Annabeth and her start to become much better friends as the Oracle is prohibited from dating anybody. Eventually, the two become very good friends, as shown in The Lost Hero
Piper (Best Friend, Partner in crime, Practically Sisters, 2010-Present) Edit
Annabeth and Piper McLean are best friend's, despite their parents' differences. Piper states that Annabeth would make a cool friend in better times. Before being claimed, Piper hoped that her mom was Athen abecause Annabeth is a good friend and it would be cool to have her as a sister, something that Annabeth reciprocates, as said to her by Rachel Elizabeth Dare. Their friendship deepens in The Mark of Athena with Piper saying that she "had never had a better friend" while referring to Annabeth.
Jason (close friend, 2010-Present) Edit
Jason Grace and Annabeth have a somewhat close relationship. Before leaving to search for Percy again, she tells Jason a bit about Thalia, the other child of Zeus. After remembering that Thalia is his sister, Jason confides in her that they are related, something he isn't sure Annabeth completely believes. Later, Jason and Annabeth both figure out that Percy is at Camp Jupiter and could be in danger, so Jason allows her to come with them on the Argo II.
By the time the Argo II sailed for Camp Jupiter, Annabeth is still a bit distrusting of Jason, feeling that the trip to the Roman camp could be some kind of trap. She also feels that he is too perfect, as he always acts nobly, does the honorable thing, and even looks too perfect. Some of her dislike of him also comes from the constant reminder of how much she misses Percy. But as the Mark of Athena went further, Piper couldn't help but notice Jason and Annabeth are too similar. When Annabeth falls to Tartarus, Jason regrets not flying back earlier to help her.
Leo (Close Friend, Partner, 2010-Present) Edit
Annabeth and Leo Valdez spent a lot of time together working on the Argo II, and became closer. They bonded over engineering and machinery. Annabeth is the only person, other than Leo, who can operate the engine room. Annabeth is often shown to be in awe of Leo's skills with building. Annabeth is also the person that made Leo change his mind about blondes, and in fact actually scares Leo to a certain degree. Leo blamed himself for Annabeth's fall into Tartarus, and showed how much he cared for her.
Frank (Close Friend, 2015-present) Edit
Though there have been many interactions between Annabeth and Frank, it is shown that Annabeth finds him sweet. When Leo teased him about Chinese handcuffs, he went to Annabeth for help in trying to figure out how to beat them. Annabeth later used his advice to help her defeat Arachne.
Sally Jackson (Close Friend, Like a second mother to her, 2007-present) Edit
It is believed by Sally Jackson that Annabeth is the most levelheaded demigod to ever to hit the eighth grade. She also believes that she keeps Percy from getting killed. Percy secretly admits to this statement. In The Mark of Athena, Annabeth mentions often visiting Sally to keep both their hopes up that somewhere, Percy is still alive. Annabeth mentions crying together, hinting that the two of them grew close in a trying time.
"I-I-I saw her....she was..she was looking at me, a-and i-i couldn't do anything, i just...froze"
-Annabeth to Percy.
Like all other half-blood children of Athena, Annabeth has immense arachnophobia, freezing up just when she sees a spider or anything bearing a close resemblance to one, as she demonstrated in The Battle of the Labyrinth, when the metal spider leading to Hephaestus' forge pops up. This fear is caused by Athena's bad history with Arachne, the mother of spiders. In ancient times, Arachne, a mortal girl who was well known for her weaving skills, challenged Athena to see who could make the best tapestry. Athena, already full of hatred towards the girl's audacity, accepted the challenge, and both goddess and mortal wove a tapestry. Athena's tapestry was of the gods punishing mortals for being too full of pride, while Arachne's tapestry ridiculed the gods. Both works were equal in beauty, but Athena could not stand the insult towards the Olympians, and destroyed Arachne's tapestry and transformed her into a spider. Ever since then, Athena's children have been paranoid that every spider they see is out to get them - which is largely true. According to Annabeth, spiders are unusually aggressive to children of Athena. In The Demigod Files, inside her trunk is a bottle of anti-spider bug spray. In The Lightning Thief, Percy says that she was "screaming her head off" when they were in the Thrill Ride O' Love (Waterland's version of The Tunnel of Love) ride to get Ares' shield. In the same book, Annabeth stated that any spider within the radius of one mile would be able to find her. In the Mark of Athena, Annabeth used her 'Chinese spidercuffs' to defeat Arachne, but it resulted in sending them both into Tartarus, along with Percy. When Annabeth was young, the spiders would attack her at night, and hide again when it was morning. Her stepmother would never believe her, thinking that the cobwebs were some sort of clever trick.
Annabeth is also scared of Cyclopes because of an event in her childhood when Luke, Thalia, Grover, and herself were trapped by one when trying to make it to camp. Grover led them into an abandoned mansion and then the Cyclopes separated them, using a loved one's voice to lure each person into a trap. The Cyclopes used Luke's voice for Thalia, and Annabeth's voice for Luke. Annabeth states that when she found Luke, Thalia, and Grover, they were tied up and hanging from the ceiling. The Cyclopes used a variety of her friends' voice to try and luke her out into the open, using her father's voice when he finally located her. She stabbed it in the foot in the end, and untied Thalia, who took it from there. She also says that she still has nightmares about the Cyclopes's voice. She finds it very creepy when a Cyclops mimics another persons voice such as when Tyson mimics the voices he hears on the Princess Andromeda. Though not as scared of Cyclopes as she is of spiders, it still takes her most of The Sea of Monsters to be able to get close to Tyson, even though he helped her a lot throughout the book.
Personality and traits Edit
"She looked just the way she had when she'd faced the Sphinx - like she wasn't going to accept an easy answer, even if it got her in serious trouble."–Percy Jackson, thinking about Annabeth's personality
Annabeth loves architecture, and spends her free time designing new buildings and visiting national monuments. Her fatal flaw is hubris, otherwise known as excessive pride: she thinks she can do anything and do it well, even better than the gods. Percy gains insight into this flaw during Sea of Monsters, when he sees Annabeth's vision as she listens to the song of the Sirens.
Annabeth can be very caring but possessive of the people she loves. For example, she is very anxious of losing Percy to another girl like Rachel or Calypso. Assuming that Percy is dead she speaks to the crowd, saying, "He was probably the bravest friend I ever had". Yet when Percy emerged, and Annabeth figures out that he was recuperating on Calypso's island, she calls him the "single most annoying person I've ever met!"
Annabeth is very harsh and judgmental during first meetings, but after winning her approval she is very loyal. She is very strong-minded and equally stubborn, she is also incredibly brave and daring. Annabeth shows many signs of dauntlessness, courage and determination. She has a lot of nerve. Annabeth is also an intellectual genius, as well as clever and witty. She's also analytical, strategic, and is very wise.
Since Percy left her for months, Annabeth has become reckless when a situation concerns him and she has also developed a fear of losing him to death or being separated from him for a long time.
Physical Description: Edit
She is often said to look almost exactly like Athena—Physically, Annabeth is a very Attractive/beautiful girl Physically, Annabeth is a very beautiful and attractive young woman with an oval face, light olive complexion, She is tall, fit, and athletic. Her eyes have been described as an intense shade of gray and always having a distracted look as if she were thinking of a million things at once. Annabeth looks like a typical California girl, only with a natural tan. She is described as 'cute', 'pretty'. and 'beautiful' many times in the series by Percy. Other characters have said similar things, such as Aphrodite telling her she had "grown into quite a beautiful young lady" and Chrysaor saying she was "lovely". She has long blonde hair. Her height is 5'9''. It is mentioned a few times that she dresses in a boyish/shy fashion, wearing - shirts, jeans and sneakers. Percy is shown to find her beautiful and says that Annabeth, unlike other girls, just doesn't know it.
powers and abilities Edit
General Abilities Edit
- ADHD: Annabeth's supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep her ready for, and alive, in battle.
- Dyslexia: Annabeth's brain is "hard-wired" for divine Ancient Greek instead of mortal languages.
- Fighting Skills: As a daughter of Athena, She is naturally very skilled in both armed and hand-to-hand combat (she was trained during her stay at Camp Half-Blood). She fights best with a knife given to her by Luke when she was seven, which she has shown great skill with enough to fend off a skilled fighter of Ethan Nakamura's caliber. She was skilled enough to even fight against Kronos' Scythe for a while. She is also skilled with her sword and a bow as well as her knife.
Demigod Abilities Edit
- Strategy and Battle Skill: Because her mother is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, Annabeth is a very skilled warrior in battle and an adept strategist.
- She is a master strategist (like her mother, Athena). She shows her strategic abilities in The Last Olympian where Athena and her were creating battle plans and strategies. Percy acknowledges that she's the best strategist he knows and Annabeth has continuously proven to be able to formulate effective pre and mid-battle strategies.She is a very capable hand-to-hand combatant and is skilled with a sword, knife, and bow.Unlike most demigods who use mid-range weapons, Annabeth is shown to fight better with a knife then a sword despite the former's smaller size.
- Standard Athenian Abilities: Being the daughter of Athena, she has control over wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, mathematics, strength, war strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill in the ancient Greek religion.
- Crafts: She is also skilled with crafts (such as weaving, as shown in The Mark of Athena). While weaving for the first time, Annabeth´s hands move with "blazing speed", even when she stopped thinking about the task and just did it.
- Deities physiology: Being half-Deity, Annie possesses a variety of enhanced physical and mental abilities granted to her by the blood of Athena. This includes enhanced strength, agility, stamina, and coordination, which only improves over time and practice.
- Superhuman endurance:Annabeth can endure extreme pressure.
- Superhuman reflexes:Annabeth has amazing reflexes and is able to dodge most of her enemies attacks.
- Imence Wisdom:Being the daughter of the goddess of wisdom, Annabeth knows more than most of her teachers, advisors.
Magical Items Edit
- A magical Yankees baseball cap that makes anyone turn invisible when put on, given to her as a gift from her mom on her twelfth birthday. In The Mark of Athena, after Annabeth's fight with Minerva it is said that it lost its magic.
- A Celestial bronze knife that she uses as a weapon. This knife was given to Annabeth by Luke Castellan. It was later cursed when Luke betrayed Annabeth and Percy. It is lost at the end of The Mark of Athena.
- A leather necklace with clay beads from every year at Camp Half-Blood. It also has her father's college ring on it as well as a coral pendant that Percy Jackson had given her when they first started dating.
- Medea's SPF 50,000 sunscreen, tropical coconut scented.
- A waterproof yellow duffel bag from Hermes.
- A spider automaton that had helped her, Percy, Grover, and Tyson find Hephaestus (she is quite scared of it because of her arachnophobia, unknown what happened to it after book 4).
- A Pair of Daedalus' Wings after the fight in Daedalus' Workshop in the Labyrinth. They were damaged and had to be thrown away, to prevent mortals from seeing them.
- A laptop with Daedalus' notes and designs, given to her by Daedalus at the end of The Battle of the Labyrinth after the battle before he died. It was lost at the end of The Mark of Athena.
- A video shield during The Last Olympian, made by Charles Beckendorf, a son of Hephaestus, designed by Daedalus. This was lost in The Demigod Diaries.
- A coin, known as 'The Mark of Athena' with the symbols of Athena on it and leads chosen demigod children of Athena to the Athena Parthenos, a 40-foot tall statue of Athena that was stolen by the Romans.
- A Drakon Bone Sword that she uses as a weapon after she lost her knife. It was given to her by Damasen.
Percy Jackson: *none of this is real
- Start up:"Pirates Of Olympus"
- Reason: Percy chose Annie, and the two passionately kissed on the Olympus 9.
- Break up:
- Reason:Percy was obsessed with finding slade and isolated himself from the team, and stood Annie up on there anniversary date
- Start up:
- Reason:Annie said that she was worried about Percy, when he was knocked down, by a robot, and he passionately kisses her :D
- Break up:
- Reason:They both agreed that it's best that they stay friends:*(
- Start up:Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Break up:
- Reason: Percy and Annie, learned that the prophecy changed, and that if they continue to date, one of them will die.
- Start up:
- Break up:"Over The Garden Wall"
- Reason:.Martin (Arachne in disguise) warned Percy in Annie that their love will destroy Olympus, and later, the world
- Start Up:
- Break Up:
- Reason:Percy was Banished into The Sire Portal.
- Start Up:
- Break Up:
- Reason:After Annie was injured in Battle, Percy ended their relationship, on a count of he didn't want to put her in any more danger.
- Start Up:
- Break Up:
- Reason:the two were to busy
- Start Up:Cabin Fever
- Break Up:Season 4 Finale
- Start Up:season 5 finale
- Break Up:season 6
- Start Up:mid-season 6 finale
- Break Up:season 6 special week
- Start Up:Season 7 premiere
- Break Up:Mid Season 7 Finale
- Start Up:Season 8 Special Week
- Engagement:Season 9 Mid-Finale
- Queen's bell:Annie was once given a silver bell pendent by the Seelie Queen that she wore around her neck until she had to use it for being summoned in the Seelie Court.
- The Heart Of Leda: Annie became the 7th keeper of the heart, after Euphie gave it to her when, The Titans first formed, and since it's power is so great, she only uses it in life-and-death situations.
- Rose Katana:
Being a Geode Demigod, Annabeth is able to die more than once, and survive the journey of her heart to start beating again, but out of all the character's on the show she has faced to most deaths in the series.
*none of this is real too
- Overuse of Magic (season 1)
- Explosion (season 1)
- Hypothermia (season 1)
- Drained of Blood (season 1)
- Suffocation (season 1)
- electrocuted (season 1)
- Drowned. (season 2)
- Impact/concussion (season 2)
- Suicide Spell (season 2)
- Stabbed (season 3)
- Electrocuted (season 3)
- Broken Heart (season 3)
- Poisoned (season 4)
- Overuse Of Magic (season 4)
- Shot in the abdomen (season 4)
- Strangled by a boa constrictor (season 5)
- concussion/Forest fire (season 5)
- High Fever (season 5)
- Mauled by a wolf (season 5)
- Explosion (season 5)
- Burned At The Stake (season 6)
- Suffocation (season 6)
- Drowned (season 6)
- Explosion (season 7)
- Struck by lightning (season 8)
- Stabbed (season 9)
- Electrocuted (season 10)
- Childbirth (season 10)
Significant Kills: Edit
|Ingrid||Electrocuted with the heart of Leda||0001||Ingrid made Annabeth's power greatly unstable, and she learned the only way to end it was to kill Ingrid.||Ice Storm (Gem Week p.j)|
|Blackfire||Burned At The Stake||0002||Blakfire planned to assassinate the Seelie queen, but instead, was captured, and burned at the stake.||The Seelie Court|
|Anastajzie||Stabbed in the head with an ax||0002||Anastajzie Planned to assassinate Percy. so Annabeth broke into the castle and killed her, with her husbands ax.||Brothers & Sisters|
|Ale Ajax||Stabbed||0002||Annabeth ran into Ale in the forest, were he tried to rape her, but she kills him out of self defense.||Into The Silent Land|
|22 Aleksanterian Gaurds||slashed with her sword, and Dagger's||0002||The team was trying to escape from Aleksanteri, and were ambushed by guards.||Winter is coming part 1&2|
|Blackfire's Ghost||Stabbed||0002||Percy was being possessed by Blakfire's, angered spirit, and Annabeth stabbed him with her blade, vanquishing Blackfire forever.||Lost Souls|
|Circe||Sucked Into Oblivion||0002||Circe released a brain Demon on Euphie, to try and get Annabeth to turn into the dark side||The Hostility Of Dreams|
|Reverra Iuelei||Slashed in the back, with Annabeth's blessed Dagger||0002||Reverra, sacraficed Percy, to try and resurrect Draco, and an inferiated, and heartbrocken Annabeth slashed Reverra 5 times in back with her blessed Dagger.||All The Hosts Of Hell|
|Nick Spacy||poisond with Hemlock||0003||Annabeth found out that Nick was a spy for Karis, and put hemlock in his soda, to protect Tyson from, him.||Hell Is Cold|
Fatal Flaw Edit
Annabeth's fatal flaw is hubris, or deadly pride or arrogance. Annabeth believes that she is able to do anything: get her parents back together, build great monuments, and save Luke as shown in season 1. She sometimes even thinks she could rebuild the world, even better than how the gods did it. She explains this to Percy, while they try to escape the Sirens. When Percy thinks that a world run by him would be terrible, Annabeth says he is lucky he doesn't have hubris, because she knows it is a really dangerous fatal flaw.
An evidence of how her hubris can be a hindrance (at best) is seen during her confrontation with the Sphinx where Annabeth was forced to answer several random questions from her. Despite answering all correctly, Annabeth noticed that none of these questions were riddles, just random trivia, and when she demands a true challenge to her intelligence. This only annoyed the Sphinx and provoked her to attack Annabeth.
Annabeth's arrogance leads her to mock Arachne after the weaver had already been captured. However, her insult toward Arachne leads Arachne to thrash about in her prison, causing the floor of her layer to crack and break, weakening the already fragile structures. This ultimately causes both Annabeth and Percy fall into Tartarus, along with Arachne.
Other Names Edit
Annabeth (by everyone)
Wise Girl (by Percy Jackson, Clarisse La Rue)
Princess (by Clarisse La Rue)
Mrs-right-all-the-time (by Percy Jackson)
Owl Head (once by Percy Jackson)
- Annabeth's first name, means favor, grace, and pledged to God. Her last name means hunter.
- Favorite hobby is searching Daedalus laptop
- Her birthday is July 12th and is a Cancer.
- She mostly talks to Percy
- She revealed that Percy was her first kiss,(:O)
- Out of all the character's on the show, Annabeth has faced the second most near-death experiences.
- Annabeth is the first Demigod character shown in the series to form a sire bond, whose bond is based on romantic feelings.
- She was invited to join the Hunters of Artemis but turned it down. (Mostly because of her feelings for Percy.)
- Luke invited Annabeth to join him before he became the vessel for Kronos.
- She is the first child of Athena noted for having a romantic relationship with a child of Poseidon.
- Unlike most demigods, Annabeth fights better with a knife than with a sword because she is a skilled fighter.
- Annabeth is the only person Percy remembers when Hera wiped his memories.
- Annabeth herself is noted to be a very attractive girl, and attracts the attention of several men:(Percy Jackson, Luke Castellan )
- It is revealed in ON THE RUN that Annabeth is of, Greek, British, Romanian, Irish, and German, and Italian descend.
- Annabeth's magical Yankees cap lost its power when she had argued with her mother, which caused her to be a little irritated at herself because she brought it on her voyage on the Argo II.
- Annabeth is extremely touchy about people messing with her stuff. Percy made a joke that she has her knife reserved for two uses: monsters, and people who touch her things.
- Annabeth is the only person Percy remembers when Hera wiped his memories.
- Annabeth is the first child of Athena to uncover the mysteries of the Mark of Athena and solve it.
- Annabeth and Percy's partnership mirrors the creation of the chariot - Athena made the body of the chariot, and Poseidon created the horse as a creature to supply the muscle to make it move. Likewise, Annabeth is usually the one who comes up with the plan, and Percy is the one who supplies the strength to make it work, even though sometimes this is reversed.
- Annabeth's birthday is July 12th, making her almost a month older than Percy.
- Annabeth is only know demigod to have family with connections to other pantheons of gods. Her cousin Magnus is the son of a Norse god.
- Annabeth has a streak of gray hair from holding up the skies, matching Percy's, though her official portrait doesn't depict any gray hair.